Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C Scholarship
As a way to give back to the community the Law Office of VHDLaw.com has decided to offer a $1000 scholarship to a student of their choosing. We believe in education and want to help with the cost of education. Our hope is that this scholarship will help students continue to pursue their dream and achieve all of their goals.
Who can apply?
The scholarship is open to high school seniors preparing for their first year of college as well as college students already enrolled full-time.
- Applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited four or two-year college or trade school.
- Upload a copy of your official transcript
- A completed online application and online submission of essay
- Submit a Digital Photo of Self to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship awards and eligibility requirements are subject to change.
Payment of Scholarships
It will be paid in a one-time, non-renewable amount of $1,000 U.S. Dollars. Only one entry is permitted per student.
Scholarships awarded yearly by Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. are awarded December 15th, 2017. The scholarship payout will occur in September of the same year in one installment of $1,000 U.S. Dollars to the school