Mequon Personal Injury Attorneys You Want on Your Side of the Table
Dealing with a personal injury only makes life harder and we understand that this is a difficult time for you. Whether you have just been in a vehicle accident or another injury you may be unsure how to handle the situation right now. There may be a number of parties responsible and these claims are typically very complicated to file. Its important to work with an attorney to avoid the risks that can arise when you are looking to file a claim. We’re here to look out for YOUR interests!
Vanden Heuvel & Dineen has successfully recovered millions of dollars for their clients.
You’ve already got enough to deal with, so make sure you have the best representation during this crucial time! We can help you with:
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bites
Call us today for a case review and FREE Consultation from our location near you!
Get a Free Personal Injury Case Review!
Let us help you navigate this often confusing time. The call is free and only takes a few minutes
Call (262) 250-1976
Our Results Speak for Themselves
Here’s why you Need to call us right now:
- We always look out for the interests of our clients, but when possible, also aim for equitable resolutions with all parties.
- Our team of Injury attorneys near Mequon are experienced with representing cases just like yours.
- We know the rights available to you and will explain them clearly so you can make an informed decision.
- We offer a Free Consultation at no cost to you, to discuss your case.
What Are you waiting for?
Contact us right now and let our Accident Attorneys review your case free!…
Call (262) 250-1976
6 Office Locations to Serve You
Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys Near Mequon WI
Accidents and injuries are an unfortunate part of life that can not only leave you in pain, but may take you out of work for an indefinite amount of time. If you have suffered because of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, contact a Mequon personal injury lawyer at the offices of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. We will work with you to make sure you are compensated for your personal injury medical bills, your time off work and any emotional suffering you may have gone through.
What Cases Can a Mequon Personal Injury Lawyer Help You With?
A skilled and professional Menomonee personal injury attorney can help you with a variety of different types of personal injury suits.
- Auto Accidents: A personal injury attorney in WI can help assess damage to your vehicle, evaluate the status of your medical bills, analyze the amount of money you have lost from not going to work and help you receive compensation from emotional pain suffered during an auto accident.
- Dog Bites: A negligent dog attack is not your fault. Our attorneys will hold the owner responsible for any attack by a dog not properly taken care of.
- Slip & Fall: Don’t let retailers or employers keep an unsafe workplace. If you slip and fall and suffer personal injury, we will make sure conditions are improved and you receive proper care.
- Nursing Home Neglect: Nursing homes and hospitals commonly make mistakes and hurt patients further. Receive what is yours if this happens to you or a loved one.
Why Choose Us as Your Mequon Personal Injury Attorney?
Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., is a top personal injury attorney in WI and has over 100 years of experience trying and negotiating these types of cases. We will not only try to get you the maximum amount of compensation, we will also work to make sure the type of personal injury you suffered never happens to anyone again.
Contact Us for a Mequon Personal Injury Attorney
The longer you wait to contact Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., the less evidence there is for your case. Call for a free consultation with a personal injury attorney in WI at 262-250-1976 or toll-free at 1-800-805-1976. Visit our website for a free online evaluation at www.vhdlaw.com. We look forward to working with you as your trusted Mequon personal injury lawyer.
Copyright © 2018. VANDEN HEUVEL & DINEEN, S.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED