Appleton Divorce Attorneys You can Trust
Quick Navigation – Appleton Legal Solutions and Divorce Practice Areas
Nothing can throw your life off its smooth course and create a downward spiral quite like a serious legal issue. However, there is truly no reason to succumb to these effects when you can work closely with a qualified attorney on getting your life back on track. As the leading provider of attorney services in Appleton, WI, Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. and its team of experts are only one call away.
Serving as the heart of Fox River Valley, Appleton is home to 74,139 people. At some point in their lives, many of these people will face an encounter with family law – be it a divorce, adoption or child custody issue – while others are at the risk of personal injury or even serious criminal charges. In such complex legal situations, our highly qualified and knowledgeable divorce and family law attorneys can develop a customized defense strategy on your behalf.
Request the services of a Family Lawyer in Appleton, WI
Please contact our law firm today at:
4650 W Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Phone: (920) 560-4626
Located at the corner of West Spencer Street and South Casaloma Drive, our office can be conveniently accessed through West College Avenue or Interstate 41. At Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., our attorneys are here to offer legal as well as moral support during you and your family’s time of need.
We are committed to helping you find the best legal solutions for a wide range of family law practice areas, including the following:
- Divorce – Our firm provides knowledgeable and experienced legal counsel and legal representation in one of life’s most difficult situations, from the preparation of initial pleadings, through any necessary litigation, to obtain the best possible result in your individual case.
- Military Divorce – When you need assistance navigating the complexities of a military divorce, including issues related to military retirement benefits, child custody and placement during deployment, our attorneys provide the unique knowledge of military divorce law needed for a favorable and knowledgeable outcome of the complex area of military divorce.
- Collaborative Divorce – Our family law firm helps divorcing couples resolve their differences through a unique problem-solving approach. Collaborative divorce utilizes attorneys and other family professionals to achieve a negotiated settlement that meets the needs of both parties and their minor children without the underlying threat of litigation.
- Cooperative Divorce – Our divorce attorneys are trained in cooperative divorce, which is based on handling the divorce process amicably and through cooperation without costly litigation, except in the most difficult and non-cooperative situations.
- Legal Separation – Our dedicated attorneys provide support and counsel in cases where legal separation is the better course of action than divorce, whether due to the potential continuation of health insurance, religious reasons, hope of reconciliation, and other reasons applicable to individual marriages.
- Mediation –Our attorneys, particularly Attorney Lisa M. Vanden Heuvel, works with clients to minimize the stress of separating households through mediation which promotes settlement and compromise between the parties without the necessity of lengthy and costly litigation.
- Child Support – Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. assists divorced or separated parents in determining the appropriate amount of child support to be received or paid, taking into consideration the number of children, the children’s placement arrangements, the earning capacity of each parent, etc. Once child support is determined, we also assist in implementation and receipt of the child support.
- Child Custody – Our family lawyers provide compassionate and innovative solutions to the wide range of variables utilized in determining child custody and placement, including the best interests of the children, wishes of the parents, environmental considerations, Guardian ad Litem recommendations, feasibility of one party maintaining the marital residence, and more.
- Grandparents’ Rights – When you are not able to see your grandchildren because of divorce or separation, we assist grandparents in obtaining visitation with their grandchildren.
- Paternity – Assistance in helping unmarried parents resolve the complex issues of paternity, including custody and placement, child support, payment of variable expenses, and more.
- Premarital Agreements – A prenuptial agreement is a contract which establishes the property and financial rights of each spouse in the event of divorce or death. Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. attorneys are knowledgeable and experienced in the preparation of this estate planning tool.
- Modification of Orders – When any substantial post-divorce changes occur regarding child custody, placement or support, we help protect your legal rights through the process of modifying or clarifying any existing court orders.
- Adoption – Our firm provides assistance for couples and individuals who want to create families through various forms of adoption, including private adoptions, stepparent adoptions, foster care adoptions, etc. We help parents gain legal parenting rights while ensuring the child’s optimal well-being.
- Domestic Violence – We have a history of caring for victims suffering from domestic violence and abuse. We have the resources to help you and your family through these difficult times.