The Court can order the Respondent to do any of the following if it grants an Injunction against the Respondent:
1. Cease the harassment of the Petitioner;
2. Avoid the harassment of the Petitioner;
3. Avoid the Petitioner’s residence or any premises temporarily occupied by the Petitioner or both.
4. Any combination of these remedies; and
5. Prohibit the Respondent from possessing a firearm if it is determined that the Respondent may use a firearm to cause physical harm to another or to endanger public