Get away from your abuser and go to a safe place.  Call the police.  Call a friend.  Call a relative for help.  Call the Friends of Abused Families in Washington County 262-334-5598.  Contact your county social services agency or call this statewide referral number:  1-608-255-0539.  If you or your child are injured, contact your doctor or if necessary, your hospital emergency room.