Are you looking to talk to a Germantown business lawyer for legal advice? Turn to Attorney Daniel R. Dineen at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. to get a top-rated lawyer who cannot only give you great advice, but be there for you if your business gets into a legal bind.
As a firm of corporate attorneys, we make it easy for our clients to contact us, regardless of where they are located. We do this in many ways, including:
• Having five offices in the area to choose from
• Leaving a message through the website
Regardless of how you choose to contact us, we will help you in any way they can. We also offer a free consultation, so you can get a better view of your situation.
When you hire a Germantown business lawyer from Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., you’re not only getting the best corporate lawyers in the area, you’re also getting a firm with excellent credentials. Our credentials benefit our clients in so many ways. Just look at what our firm has achieved:
• A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
• Included on Milwaukee’s renowned list of 2012’s Leading Lawyers
• Avvo rating of Superb 10.0
• 2013 AV-Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
A Consultation Meeting with a Business Lawyer in Germantown
A lawyer from Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. can meet with you for a free consultation and explain your legal situation in simple terms. Our highly trained corporate attorneys will offer you a consultation meeting that is:
• Entirely free of charge
• Comprehensive and informative
• Not a binding contract with our firm
• Designed to help you see exactly how we can assist you
• A time for Wisconsin attorneys to get to know and understand your specific case
Come in for a consultation with Daniel R. Dineen at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. to receive top-rated service from one of the most recognized firms in Wisconsin.
Contacting Our Lawyers
The first step toward is to give us a call. We have a toll free number that you can use at any time, and our 24-hour answering service insures that you can get the assistance that you need, when you need it. Call us today at 1-800-805-1976 or 262-338-8874 to speak to an attorney and learn more!