Lisa M. Vanden Heuvel has practiced law in Wisconsin for over 20 years and concentrates her practice in the areas of family law, divorce, adoption, termination of parental rights, grandparents rights, mediation, paternity and regularly functions as a Guardian ad Litem in family law matters. Lisa handles family law matters with varying degrees of complexity, from a straight forward modification of child support case to highly contested custody situations.
Lisa combines compassionate understanding for her clients with her legal ability. She is a trained mediator who believes that mediation is often a positive alternative to divorce. She is committed to helping her clients save time, money and resources through the fair and resourceful resolution of family law disputes.
In addition to her skill as a family law litigator, Lisa’s skills translate to areas of estate planning, guardianship and elder law. Whether you need assistance with wills, health care or financial powers of attorney or related areas, Attorney Lisa M. Vanden Heuvel uses her extensive legal and mediation training to create positive solutions for the elderly and disabled.
- Marquette University Law School – Milwaukee, J.D.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Washington County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Prior to attending law school, served as Racine County Deputy Sheriff for five years.
- Primary areas of representation include family law, workers compensation and employment law.
PUBLIC SERVICE/ COMMUNITY AFFAIRS:
- St. Robert’s Church and School volunteer
- Germantown Chamber of Commerce Circus Train Committee
- Germantown Historical Society OktoberFest Walk Committee
- Leadership Germantown