WI Divorce Lawyers Custody
When divorce threatens to ruin your family’s relationships, it’s important that you call on experienced WI divorce lawyers to guide you through the divorce process. At Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., our custody and divorce lawyers are experienced and fully knowledgeable about all the ins and outs of family law. By scheduling a meeting with a custody attorney in WI early in your divorce, you can put yourself in a good position to achieve your legal goals. Take a look at what you get with our lawyers for WI custody cases:
• Two decades of experience in a variety of family law scenarios
• A free initial consultation with a compassionate WI divorce attorney
• A comprehensive case evaluation face-to-face with your WI custody attorney
• Prompt replies by phone to keep you in touch with your WI divorce attorney
Find premium custody lawyers in WI today
At Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., you get only high quality service from our WI divorce lawyers. Our firm provides superior custody lawyers in WI for reasonable prices, and that formula has served the community well since the early 1980s. If you’re in the market for a hardworking, aggressive custody attorney in WI that knows the legal system back to front, Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. custody and divorce lawyers are just what you’re looking for. Here’s a short list of our extensive credentials:
• An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
• An ‘AV Preeminent’ rating with Martindale-Hubbell, putting us at the top of our industry
• Our Avvo rating is ’10.0 Superb’ in family law, divorce law, employment law and personal injury law
It’s easy to find effective lawyers for WI custody cases at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. Call or stop by one of our offices in Germantown, West Bend, Sister Bay, Appleton or Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to find out more about our services and what a WI custody attorney can achieve for you.
Our friendly support staff is always eager to help clients schedule appointments with our divorce lawyers in Washington County. The sooner you call, the sooner you can come in for a free consultation. Don’t wait — stay ahead of your legal troubles before they get worse. Call 1-800-805-1976 or 262-250-1976.