Any type of litigation case can be stressful and emotionally challenging, but family law litigation is especially difficult. West Bend, WI divorce attorney Linda S. Vanden Heuvel is one of the most skilled and trustworthy family law lawyers in West Bend who can help you with your case.
Experienced and Skilled For Tough Cases
Most family law cases involve two formerly married spouses or unmarried parents, but other cases can include children, grandparents or other family members. Involving these other people in a litigation situation calls for the special skills and experience available from highly trained West Bend, WI family law lawyers like those at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C.
Among the types of family law cases that a West Bend divorce lawyer from Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. can assist with are:
- Contested divorce, which often involves a large amount of conflict
- West Bend divorce as well as other areas, which usually involves less conflict and is less expensive, but can lead to unforeseen disputes
- Mediation, which can be both faster and less expensive than a court settled divorce
- Legal separation
- Spousal support or maintenance
- Child support and child custody
- Placement rights, which can be explained by an experienced attorney
- Fathers’ rights
- Grandparents’ rights
The family law lawyers from West Bend’s respected firm of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. will guide you through the challenging legal procedures of these types of family law cases.
Contact Us Today
Sometimes a person may feel that they can deal with legal concerns regarding family issues without the assistance of West Bend, WI family law lawyers. However, it is best to have the support of a West Bend, WI divorce attorney who will not only represent you, but also guide you through this challenging time. Call the skilled family law lawyers from Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. at (262) 250-1976 for a free initial consultation for all of your divorce needs, including uncontested divorce in West Bend, WI.