Accidents and injuries are, unfortunately, an unavoidable part of life. If you are the victim of a personal injury, accident or harm from a defective product or service, let a Washington County personal injury lawyer from Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. handle your case. Your personal injury attorney will be knowledgeable in the litigation process, keen at investigation, and give you expert legal counsel and help during negotiations and trials.
What Cases Can a Personal Injury Lawyer in Wisconsin Help You With?
At Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., a Washington County personal injury attorney is capable of helping you receive compensation for several different types of personal injury cases.
- Traffic Accidents: As soon as you recover from an automobile accident, call a personal injury lawyer in Wisconsin so enough evidence can be collected to help build a strong case for you.
- Bike Accidents: If you are a victim of a negligent or drunk driver, dog attack or dangerous road conditions, a Washington County personal injury lawyer can help you receive compensation.
- Boat Accidents: Recover money to help rebuild your aquatic or shore-side property that may have been damaged during a boat accident.
- Farming Accidents: Farming equipment, tractors, skid steers, backhoes and livestock injuries are common on farms. Allow a personal injury lawyer in Wisconsin to help you receive rightful compensation.
- Nursing Home Incidents: Nursing homes and hospital errors are extremely common and some residents leave more hurt, ill or injured than they were upon entry into care.
- Defective Products: Have you been a victim of a defective product before it was recalled? Contact our law offices to build a case against the manufacturer.
- Slip & Fall: Whether you are visiting a retail location or if you are in an unsafe work environment, a personal injury attorney can help you receive compensation for your injuries and force businesses to employ safety standards.
Contact a Washington County Personal Injury Attorney Today
Before settling out of court or just forgetting about your personal injury, contact a Washington Country personal injury attorney at our offices for a free consultation about your case. Give us a call at 262-250-1976 or 1-800-805-1976 or visit our visit www.vhdlaw.com for a free online evaluation of your case by a Washington County personal injury lawyer. We return inquiries within 24 hours and we look forward to helping with your case.