Wisconsin Boat Accident Attorney
Wisconsin has many lakes, rivers, as well as Lake Michigan and other water ways, ideal for boating, jet skiing and sailing. While boating and sailing is generally fun and a perfect way to spend a sunny day, it is a sobering reality that the number of boating accidents and jet ski accidents increases every year.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a boating accident, CALL 262-250-1976 or 1-800-805-1976 or email email@example.com for a FREE CONSULTATION. Click here for a FREE ONLINE EVALUATION of your case.
The boat accident attorneys of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C., with offices in Germantown, West Bend, Appleton, Milwaukee and Sister Bay, Wisconsin, has many years of experience representing injured clients, and has a reputation for providing aggressive representation to clients to obtain the highest personal injury award possible.
Under Wisconsin law, the operator of a boat must exercise a high degree of care in order to prevent injuries to passengers in the boat, other boaters and swimmers in the water. Some of the leading causes of boating accidents are the following:
• Inattentive driving
• Reckless driving
• Excessive speed
• Operator inexperience
• Equipment failure
It is crucial to receive immediate legal advice and attention if you are injured in a boating accident. The jet ski accident lawyers of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. will guide you through the process to make sure that you receive adequate compensation for your injuries. Maritime law is a whole different area of the law. You need a qualified Wisconsin boat accident lawyer to represent your interests.
If you have been injured in a boating accident or a jet ski accident in Wisconsin, contact the boating accident lawyers at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. The firm offers a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION and will take your case on a contingent fee basis, which means there are no fees unless we win.
Call 1-800-805-1976 or 262-250-1976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
If you have been injured in a boating or jet ski accident, here are some tips on how to prepare your potential personal injury case:
1. See a doctor as soon as possible. Don’t underestimate your injuries.
2. Write down as much information as you can about the accident, including the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all people involved, including witnesses.
3. Do not talk to anyone about the accident or your injuries other than law enforcement. Do not talk to the other party’s insurance company or investigators without first contacting your boating accident attorneys at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C.
4. You must report your Wisconsin boat accident or jet ski accident to your insurance company, but do not provide them with anymore than basic information until you retain the sailing accident attorneys at Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. We will make all contacts for you.
5. Do not sign any releases or authorizations.
6. Contact your Wisconsin boat accident attorney as soon as possible. Call Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. at 1-800-805-1976 or 262-250-1976 or fill out our online form for a free consultation.