Attention Buyers and Sellers: Why You Need a Real Estate Lawyer!
The Real Estate Attorneys of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. Save You Time, Money and Sometimes Your House.
Your real estate lawyers of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. can review any part of your real estate transaction to make sure your rights are protected.
If you are ready to buy or sell a property, make sure that your real estate lawyer has the opportunity to review and approve any contracts. There are non-legal service providers that say you do not need a lawyer. However, your rights are protected as a result of your attorney=s skill and knowledge of real estate, as well as his/her insurance and professional relationships. A real estate lawyer’s only client is you!
If you are buying a home, the real estate lawyers of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. will provide the following:
- Understand the offer to purchase, including how you take title to the property.
- Review any easements, liens, covenants, etc., that effect the property.
- Prepare and file all legal documents, including deeds.
- Clarify mortgage terms.
- Review any adjustments to the closing costs, including taxes owed and utilities paid.
- Review all paperwork before you sign.
If selling a property, Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. real estate attorneys will address these issues:
- Prepare the purchase and sale agreement.
- Prepare the power of attorney.
- Deal with title issues.
- Review all paperwork you are required to sign.
- Arrange for insurance and security deposits.
Attorney Daniel R. Dineen, top-rated real estate attorney of Vanden Heuvel&Dineen, S.C. is a real estate lawyer who gives you peace of mind. Clients can rest assured that significant issues have been addressed and that the title of property has been appropriately transferred. No matter what the cost of your real estate transaction, the confidence you get from using a real estate attorney is priceless.
The real estate lawyers of Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C. can help you. Contact us today at 1-800-805-1976 or 262-338-8874 or email email@example.com.