To obtain a temporary restraining order or injunction, the following type of actions must be alleged in the petition:
1. Striking, shoving, kicking, or subjecting another to physical contact or attempting or threatening to do the same;
2. Engaging in a course of conduct or repeatedly committing acts which harass or intimidate another person and which serve no legitimate purpose;
3. Child Abuse under Wis. Stat. Sec. 48.02;
4. Sexual intercourse or sexual contact under Wis. Stat. Sec. 940.225; and
5. Stalking under Wis. Stat. Sec. 940.32.