Harassment Restraining Order – What Can the Court Order the Respondent to do if an Injunction is Issued?
The Court can order the Respondent to do the following:
1. Cease the harassment of another person;
2. Avoid the harassment of another person;
3. Avoid the Petitioner’s residence or any premises temporarily occupied by the Petitioner or both;
4. Any combination of these remedies; and
5. Prohibit the Respondent from possessing a firearm if it is determined that the Respondent may use a firearm to cause physical harm to another or to endanger public safety.