Harassment Restraining Order – What Can the Court Order the Respondent to do if an Injunction is Issued?
The Court can order the Respondent to do any of the following if it grants an Injunction against the Respondent:
1. Cease the harassment of the Petitioner;
2. Avoid the harassment of the Petitioner;
3. Avoid the Petitioner’s residence or any premises temporarily occupied by the Petitioner or both.
4. Any combination of these remedies; and
5. Prohibit the Respondent from possessing a firearm if it is determined that the Respondent may use a firearm to cause physical harm to another or to endanger public