My child is graduating from high school next week. How does child support end?

Child support continues until the child reaches 18 years of age or 19 if pursuing a high school diploma or GED. If your child is 18 and will graduate, you should contact your local Clerk of Courts.  You may need to file a Motion to Terminate Child Support and/or provide the local Child Support office with proof of graduation.