Daniel R. Dineen graduated from Marquette University in 1977. His practice is focused on the areas of real estate, business law and representation of trucking and transportation companies located throughout the United States. His clients include individuals, families and business, buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, commercial and residential developers, credit unions and other financial institutions.
He counsels clients on matters ranging from the daily legal issues that affect businesses to overall business planning, including business acquisitions, sales and mergers. Dan also represents the interests of companies and management in all aspects of personnel relations, including employment policies, contract negotiations and discrimination cases.
In the real estate area, Dan represents individuals, families and businesses in all areas of real estate purchase and sale, leasing, title insurance, financing, development, title and litigation issues. Dan is committed to personalized client-centered, solution oriented advice. He brings an objective, practical and experienced perspective to his client’s needs and problems.
- Marquette University Law School – Milwaukee, J.D.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- American Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
PUBLIC SERVICE/ COMMUNITY AFFAIRS:
- Slinger Advancement Association
- Slinger Soccer Club, Past President
- Honours, Inc.
- AIS (Agriculture and Industrial Society) President and Board Member
- Washington County United Way
- Ozaukee Washington County Land Trust, President