1. Increasing interest in appearance.
2. Increasing Internet use.
3. Changing passwords on accounts and Internet.
4. Changing credit cards and cell phones.
5. Opening a post office box.
6. Lying and inconsistencies.
7. Hiding telephone bills.
8. Increased spending.
9. Less sex.
10. Less eye contact.
11. Coming home at unusual times.
12. Refusing to give explanations for behavior.
13. Buying new perfume or cologne.
14. Sudden change in driving patterns.
15. Purchasing sexy underwear or lingerie.
17. Coming home late or not at all.
18. Irregular work hours.
19. Increased use of MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
20. Mood swings.
21. Showering at odd times.
22. Going down in the basement or outside to talk on telephone.
23. Perfume on clothes.
24. Opening separate bank accounts.
25. Excessive interest of where you are going to be.
Being attuned to these signs may help you address any problems in your marriage; realize that marriage counseling may be needed, or alternatively, to seek out an attorney to represent your interests regarding a divorce or legal separation. In that event, call Attorney Linda S. Vanden Heuvel at 1-800-805-1976.